Say hello if you’re interested in joining the board of Shared Medium.
Shared Medium board members serve 3 year terms. Quarterly meetings take place on the last Saturdays of March, June, September, and December.
Board members volunteer their personal time and experience, support the financial development of the organization, and serve as representatives of their region and the arts-culture of their community.
New members are voted in by active board members.
Board members can nominate themselves by filling out a board member application.
Duties of Board Members:
- Attend quarterly meetings.
- Support the organization’s fundraising and development.
- Offer informed opinions to decisions about projects, budget, marketing and development, with regard to the organization’s mission and bylaws.
- Represent the organization in the community.
- Participate in votes on annual and project budgets, and new members.
Apply for a board position.